The hardest part of self-publishing is making your book the best it can be. To avoid this you need a team to help you make the book shine. The first person you need is, of course, the writer.
Now there are millions of articles, books, and information out in the world about how to be the best writer you can be. Today, I am going to share a few of my biggest tips and several quotes from some of the most well known writers out there.
- Write what you love. Passion is the key to a good story. – R.M. Donaldson
- In reading we live hundreds lives, in writing we live thousands of lives. – R.M. Donaldson
- A professional writer is an armature who didn’t quit – Richard Bach
- To write means more than putting pretty words on a page; the act of writing is to share part of your soul with the world. – Steven King
- Just write. nothing begets nothing. While something might beget something good. – Anonymous
- Because creating something that didn’t exist before is as close to magic as you’ll ever get. – why-i-write.tumbler.com
- This is how you do it: you sit down at the keyboard and you put one word after another until its done. It’s that easy. It’s that hard. – Neil Gaiman
Yes, writing is that easy. Yes, writing is that hard. But if you want to do it you can. Only you can stop you. – R.M. Donaldson